HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR RING: Helpful Hints
- Always take your ring off when doing rough work, such as gardening, housework or manual labour. Not only can these activities cause premature ring wear, but can chip or crack your stones. (Be sure to keep jewellery in a safe place when not wearing it).
- Clean your jewellery regularly in a good jewellery Cleaner, such as Hagerty’s, or bring it into us, we will be happy to clean it for you.
- Never store your jewellery together, as they may scratch one another. Wrap them individually or separate them in your jewel case. Never wrap them in Kleenex, as tissue is often disposed of – and possible with your jewellery inside.
- Beware of Sinks! Many pieces of jewellery are lost down the sink drains, or left on the sinks of public washrooms – safest place is on you!
- Keep your jewellery away from bleach sand other harsh chemicals. They can weaken your settings and damage numerous stones.
- Continue to bring in your jewellery to A Touch of Gold twice a year for cleaning and inspections even after your warranty expires.